Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, Febuuary 2,2011

Well today I went to the Dentist! Blah! I usually have went to a pediactric dentist. Well my mama told me I had to grow up and go to an adult dentist. This is the second time I have went to this dentist in Maumelle. The first time I only got a cleaning so I was good and nothing hurt. Well this time I had to 2 fillings and they "man-handled" my mouth. I had to get three shots to numb my mouth and I still felt the shots even though I was on gas. I had to come back to the school-house with half of my face numb and I couldn't eat all day. I was pretty upset, mad, in pain, and wanted to go home!!! This all happened at 8:00 this mourning. It's 1:45 in the afternoon and I am just now getting feeling in my face! I had a few cuss words to tell the dentist by lunch because I was hungry! Anyways....My day has been okay aside from this incident! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment