Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday!!! :) 2-24-11

Today has been a pretty exciting day I guess you could say. This mourning I had a dentist appoinment at 8:00. I was pretty excited because...NO school for Haley yayyyyy!!!! Well that ended real quick! We had a flat at 7:40 on the way to the dentist office. And my mom had to make me go to school and no dentist! :( So my aunt came and got me and I ended up having to go to the school house...BLAHHHH!!! Lol, so my appointment has been rescheduled for next Wednesday! Hopefully I can go get my pearly whites cleaned and all that buisness done! &&try this NO school thang again! Other then all that junk, my day has been pretty good. It's kinda nasty outside and rainey, hopefully it pours tonight so Haley can sleep extra good tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment